Pot Holes and Other Roadway Concerns
To report a pot hole or other roadway concern on a Carroll Township Road you can call the Township Office at (717) 432-4951.
For a Pennsylvania State Highway, you can call the PennDOT toll-free pothole hotline at 1-800-FIX ROAD (1-800-349-7623). Potholes are not the only state road concern you can report on the hotline. Customers can use the hotline number for:
- Pothole patching
- Deer carcass removal (must be in state road right-of-way)
- Brush and tree removal (when obstructing site distance on state road)
- Shoulder and drainage concerns
- Signage issues
- Other maintenance needs
- Information about volunteer programs like Adopt-A-Highway
- Complaints and compliments
Route 15, Route 74, Mountain Road, Baltimore Street, Old York Road, Mumper Lane, Chestnut Grove Road (from Old York Road to north side of Filey's Road), Harrisburg Pike, Williams Grove Road and W. Siddonsburg Road are State Roads.